Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm OK, you're OK


Thanks, people. Y'all are sweet. I am doing much better, thanks. Life rolls right along. The two-year-old pup is doing great and we love him so much. (we got him in March of '04) He is totally precious, mischievous and we call him Dennis the Menace behind his back.

Meanwhile, I had to share this picture of Lester Bangs. It's his high school photo. I can't get over how handsome and innocent he looks! I just can't help but thinking of that essay he wrote about the song "Wild Thing," tied in with his adolescent lust and relating it to Salinger's Franny and Zooey (some college ass wanting a "fast duck of the dick in and out of Franny's Zen-immaculate honeypot in the backseat" humina)...is that what he's thinking about in that picture? I think so.

He's my hero.

No comments: