Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hollywood brains and beauty and the Other...

One of the many reasons I love both Jessica and Paul: they diligently read those great, witty blogs and sites that discuss (usually ridicule) celebs and what they’re wearing or who they’re sleeping with, etc. In that sense, it ain’t saptastic People mag, y'know? It seems more British than that: snarky, clever, and sometimes cruel. In our excessive, yet totally necessary1.5 million emails a day to each other, Jessica occasionally provides me with pearls from those sites. She is my source.

The woman they choose to love is Charlize Theron, apparently (me too, of course). I believe this comes from the same source that had a three picture “story” telling of Ms. Theron smoking The Other out of an apple, with the third photo of her just giggling. Awesome.


from "D-listed"

I've said it many times, but I think Charlize Theron has to be the perfect woman. She's hot, she's got a body and she loves weed. She also dresses straight-out of Dynasty and that's why I love her. I could never say a bad thing about her and I would probably go downtown on her after like 10 drinks and a $100 bill.

and then there's this gem (this one's for you and me, Phil):

Scarlett Johansson is Sexually Overwhelming

11:24 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson is the type of girl who makes you forget simple words like "door" and "spoon" and "urglflurts," so it's no surprise that Woody Allen finds her "Sexually Overwhelming." But not only is Scarlett incredibly sexy, she's a smart cookie too. According to The Sun, Woody was intimidated by Scarlett's beauty, and the fact that she can give as good as she gets when it comes to the witty repartee.

"It's very hard to be extra witty around a sexually overwhelming, beautiful young woman who is wittier than you are. Anytime I say anything amusing, Scarlett tops me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scarlett can "top me" any day ...