First J-Mo, then Paul...now me!
Four Things About Me --
A. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sam fucking Goody at the Mall
2. CD Warehouse, Dinkytown, MPLS
3. (Paaaauul...same scene!) librarian, U of M J School Library
4. Server, restaurants in malls.
B. Four Movies I can watch over and over:
3. Spinal Tap
4. Wayne's World
C. Four Places I have lived:
1. Dude. I have ONLY lived in MN.
D. Four TV Shows I like to watch:
2. Colbert Report
3. The Daily Show
E. Four places I have been on vacation:
1. London, UK
2. New York City
3. Dresden, Germany
4. Dublin, Ireland
F. Four of my favorite foods:
1. Falafel (preferably from Falafel King...where else?)
2. Reuben (preferably from Brothers' Deli in downtown MPLS)
3. Veggie sushi
4. Giant burritos from several locations
G. Four Places I would like to be right now:
1. Anywhere there's green grass and no snow
2. Lounging in a tent, in the shade, at a festival
3. Mexico (never been)
4. Lafayette, California... to see my grandma one more time before she dies. She was put in the hospital today and it's a "DNR," "Do Not Resuscitate." I'd like to see my aunts and my cousin...because I know how much tougher it's gonna be on them. Sorry to bring it down, but that's where my head's at right now. I am thinking of you, Frances, you crazy old bird.