Sunday, March 26, 2006

I pulled a Sid & Who the fuck....

Friday I went to see The Fever and Electric Six and...yadda, yadda, yadda...the staff at First Ave. really hates me now. It's depressing. I think I might have to dye my hair black or something before I go to show there, again. Dammit.

&

Can't Hardly Wait:

'WHO THE FUCK ARE ARCTIC MONKEYS?'

Arctic Monkeys will be releasing a five track EP on April 24th. The EP titled 'Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys' will contain 4 never heard before tracks and will lead with 'The View From The Afternoon'.The complete tracklisting comprises of;

1. The View From The Afternoon
2. Cigarette Smoker Fiona
3. Despair In The Departure Lounge
4. No Buses
5. Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys
Formats will include CD along with a 10 inch picture Vinyl.

Such a great title, doncha think? Can't help but think of Keef wearing the "Who the fuck is Mick Jagger t-shirt. Classic.

No comments: