Monday, February 27, 2006

The Chicago Rock 'n' Roll Weekend Awaits...


Well, I'll be damned. Jessica told me we had better get our asses into seeing the dirty, Detroit Dirtbombs in Chicago on St. Paddy's Day. I need to always heed the words of this Law School Woman (aka The Rappin' Lawyer). Lesson learned

Jim put this perfect song on his mix for me: "I Can't Stop Thinking About It" and it really couldn't sum up my brain more accurately.

Now, I need to see them. It must happen. Oh baby, iss gonna be DE-bauched. Rock and roll animal all weekend. Where will my mind be Monday morning at work? Better question: *will* I return to work on Monday...? Wait, did I mention I am going to be in CHICAGO on ST. PATRICK'S DAY? uh, yeah. How did I get so lucky? (I was in London on St. Paddy's Day in 2002. That was surreal...and kind of wrong. My IRA-supporting auntie wasn't too pleased with me...)

I just keep thinking about THE SAME damn things. I kinda like it that way, though. The song knows exactly how I feel. I love when songs just know.

The world keeps turning me on. I wish it could be like that more often...

Remember, I only *look* like a 24-year-old woman. I really am a 14-year-old boy. Bear that in mind...

No comments: